Sunday, October 4, 2009

MORE pics..

So I've given up on writing much in my blogs these days...just can't get the time to do it. I do have pics for you though. Maybe some more stories will come soon!

Aiden is as hilarious as ever talking in full sentences and beginning to logically think through things, and Kailen is growing SO fast its hard to keep up with him. I'm gonna have some BUFF arms after carrying around this kid! ;o)



Us out on the town during Pcum Bun...a BIG celebration here. You could compare it to a big state fair...LOTS of people, some games and the most important part is the boat races. (I've posted more pics about this on our other blog.









1 comment:

Mendi said...

Buff arms indeed! Awesome pictures. I especially like the one of you and the two boys as well as Chris with kailen asleep. Super precious